The Unexpected Good
At Cicayda, we have always referred to ourselves at the Cicayda Family. During this trying time, this value is especially ringing true. We have been celebrating the small wins and found that gratitude and celebrating the good is the best way to lift our spirits. We wanted to share how much good there is still in the world. Until we can meet again in person, we will continue to celebrate and share the unexpected good in our day to day lives.
- Reconnecting with friends all over the country via zoom.
- Getting to see my baby throughout the workday (although some people may consider their children being home with them all day every day as not good 😉 ).
- Personal expenditures decreasing due to not eating out and shopping as much.
- I am able to foster more cats that need homes right now.
- My yard is in better shape than it usually is this time of year.
- Due to daily check-ins, I am having more communication with my elderly mother than I normally do.
- It’s a time of firsts: first happy hour from home, first bachelor party from home, first painting class from home.
- Getting to see my college kids more and watching them adapt to their new online environment.
- Taking spring cleaning to a whole new level.
- More family time with ALL of us together.
- Practicing yoga with my teenage daughter.